So I’m helping my friend Sherri Kajiwara with a cookbook, and doing the photos. Among a whole host of other amazing things, she’s a food stylist, and I didn’t know there were so many cool tricks and such attention to minute details when doing this stuff. Lots of olive oil and water spray and tweezers. Everything gets manipulated, right down to the grain. I also thought there’d be a lot of inedible shellacs and sprays applied to food, but no: it’s all edible in the end and I got full of some really great food. These photos are unadjusted — just some quick sketches for the book layout.
- RT @nickblackorg: Absolutely Right: Tech companies should be forced to clean up their “data pollution” and pay for the environmental impact… 2 years ago
- Thankfully not my dad, but great advice. twitter.com/LHDonline/stat… 3 years ago
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING APPLEBEES MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING DIAMONDS AND NEXT WE COME FOR GOD 3 years ago
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: ONE NATION UNDER WATER EVERYBODYS DEAD 3 years ago
- The Ilia Probe is basically a pantsless 486 running Dr Sbaitso. #StarTrek #vger 4 years ago